I absolutely love this image and can not find enough reasons to use it.
I made this for a guy at work to give to his niece (I think!)
Stamp/Image: Tiddly Inks Fairyfae Digi
Card Stock: Bazzill Cardstock
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye quite contrary pad (still need to get more!!)
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped Oval, cricut Printing 101 and Storybook cartridges and dia-namics Rolled flower.
Embellishments: Misc Lace, stickles and Kindy Glitz.
I am entering this creation into the following Challenges
- Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge # 83 - See sketch!
- ABC Challenge - P is for Pink
- Bearly Mine Challenge # 5 - Birthday
- Wild Orchid Challenge # 18 - Anything Goes
- Stamp Something Challenge - Something with Flowers