This is the last preview before tomorrow's Spesch Designer Stamps new release and I do have to admit this is my favourite! Say hi to fun and sassy 'Beachball Girl'
Tomorrow there will be more stamps designed by Jessica so make sure you call back either here or at the Spesch Designer Stamps blog to check out the rest!!
Also remember to check out the Spesch blog here for the other Design Team's fabulous cards.
Stamp/Image: Spesch Designer Stamps 'Beachball Girl' and Autumn Leaves 'Golden Memories' clear stamps
Colouring: shhh....(I did it on the computer!!) With a little Copic highlights
Card Stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Kaiser Craft Bubblegum Hills Collection
Inks: Printer and ColorBox Chalk Ice Blue and Versafine Onyx Black
Die Cuts: Spellbinders scalloped rectangle and Cricut 'Life's a Beach' cartridge
Embellishments: JoAnn Hawaiian Flip Flop s, Me & My Big Idea Stickers and KindyGlitz
I am entering this into these challenges
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge # 67 - Pool Time
- Cricut Cardz Challenge # 82 - Summer Apparel or Accessory
- The Crazy Challenge # 74 - On the Beach
- Party Time Tuesdays Challenge # 23 - Square Card
- Going Grey with Scrap Creations Challenge - Summer
- Getting Cricky Challenge - Summer-time fun (Rebecca "Crafting Misfit" sent me!!)