Followers

23 October 2011

Anyone for Anya? Sketch Challenge

This week's Anyone for Anya? Challenge is a sketch challenge. I love sketches and I use them around 99% percent of the time when I am paper crafting. This week I made the following card and now I am now in wonder why I haven't used this set before. I have had it for years and it is one for the Greeting Farm sets I owned.

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: The Greeting Farm Forest Friends
Colouring: Copics and Spicas
Card Stock: Bazzill and Plain
Patterned Paper: DCWV The Green Stack
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Saddle Brown and Versafine Onyx Black
Die Cuts: NIL
Embellishments: DCWV The Green Stack Chipboard Box and Misc Bradz from my Stash.

I am entering this in the following challenges
Design 2 Delight Challenge - Cute Critters
4 Crafty Chicks challenge # 60 - Marker it Up!
Shelly's Images Challenge - Anything Goes

Please check out Anyone for Anya? for the other DT members fabulous designs.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

PS - Here is the sketch!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Sam, delightful card, great colors, love that image.. They look so happy.
    Happy crafting
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and card! Thanks for playing at D2D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!! How cute is this? Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Fantastic coloring! Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete