Followers

13 April 2012

Friday Sketch Challenge - 15th Challenge

Well another fortnight has flown by and it has just occurred to me that I forgot to post my 14th card/sketch for Friday Sketch Challenge here on my blog. I'll post it another time for you to see...anyway here is my card for sketch no 15.


Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Annabelle Stamps 'Lil Bee's Big Flowers'
Colouring: Copics
Card Stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: KaiserCraft 'Lilac Avenue Collection' and 'Black & White Timeless'
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Labels 17 and Die-namics Bracket Tab
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Kaiser Pearls and KindyGlitz

I am entering this in the following challenges
Crafty Ribbon Challenge # 17- Things with wings
Craft Us Crazy Challenge # 25- Mother's Day and/or flowers (I have taken the flower option)
Cute Card Thursday  Challenge # 212 - Spring flowers
Scrapbook Sisters Challenge # 79 - Anything Goes
Critter Sketch Challenge # 110 - Critters

Please check out Friday Sketch Challenge for the other DT members fabulous designs and enter this fortnight's fun!
Happy Crafting Sam xx
PS - here is the sketch by Susan

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card sam..fab design and colours and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha what a super cute image! Love the fun colours and layout :)

    ReplyDelete