Followers

16 July 2012

Anyone for Anya? Sketch Challenge

This week at Anyone for Anya? is a sketch Challenge.  As I am feeling the cold I decided to get Beanie Anya out of plastic and I created this...


Card Specs
Stamp/Image: The Greeting Farm 'Beanie Anya' and Misc birthday stamp
Colouring: Copics
Card Stock: Plain and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye 'Gertie Papers'
 Inks: Memento 'Tuxedo Black' and Versafine 'Onyx Black'
 Die Cuts: Spellbinders Scalloped and circle
 Embellishments: Misc Ribbon, Kaiser Gems and KindyGlitz


Please check out Anyone for Anya? for the other DT members fabulous designs

Happy Crafting
Sam xx
 
Here is the sketch
 

2 comments:

  1. So sweet Sam! I love her little paper pieced dress and the beautiful colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning sam.really gorgeous image and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete