Followers

28 August 2012

Happy 'Bird' Day!!

It's the last week of the Mad for Marker Anything Goes Challenge and we have had some fabulous entries..... there is still time to enter!  

Well I have a lot of Birthday's and Father's Day (well there is only one of them but I have to make 3 cards!) coming in the next week so I have made this card for my Father for his Birthday.



Copics Used!


Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Hambo Stamps 'Happy Bird Day ' Digi
Colouring: Copics as above
Card Stock: Plain and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Gertie Papers
 Inks: Printer
 Die Cuts:Nil
 Embellishments: Misc Ribbon, Kaiser Gems and KindyGlitz
 
All the copics can be purchased at the Mad for Markers store and you can check out the other Design Teams work at the challenge blog here.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx
Mad For Markers [home link]

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! What a fun image and love all of those bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete