Followers

28 May 2013

Farwell Mad for Markers

This is my last post as an Mad for Markers Challenge Blog Design Team member as I am looking for a change in scenery and I believe there will be a new direction there that you should look out for!   I have had sooo fun and I have learnt heaps from the talented DT that I have been able to work with during my time on the DT.
  
Thanks for letting me be a part of it Sammi! 

So this challenge is still 'One for the Girls' and here is my card.
Copics Markers Used
Skin -  E000, E00, E51, E11
Clothes & Shoes- RV10, RV11, RV14, C3, C5
Apron -  BG15, BG11, BG01, YR07, YG06, Y06
  Hair - E40, E43, E44, E47
Feather - YG01, YG17, YG21
 
Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Little Miss Muffet 'Melba Flora Fatter' Digi
Colouring: Copics as above
Card Stock: Plain and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye 'Collectable
 Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
 Die Cuts: Speelbinders Ovals and mpress 'Victorian' Oval
 Embellishments: Crystal Stickers, Misc Lace and KindyGlitz

I am going to enter this in the following challenges
TBA
  Happy Crafting 
Sam xx

Mad for Markers blog

3 comments:

  1. A lot of farewells this week, are you also leaving at Mad for Markers..? I am so sorry..but I hope other interesting things will happen, I am sure to see you around,

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blankina

      No need to be sorry...it has been my choice to leave both M4M and AFA as I need a change of scene. I am currently trying out for some new teams so cross your fingers for me!

      I just wanted to say thanks for all your support and your lovely comments.

      I am sure you will see me around!

      Happy Crafting
      Sam xx

      Delete
  2. so gorgeous Samantha.fab sweet image and I love your pretty papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete