Followers

14 October 2013

Broomstick Bella flies again!

This week I have been required to make my first card for the spooky season as this week's challenge at Creative Creations Challenges is 'Halloween'

Not only is it the first Halloween card from me for the season but it is also the first time I have used an image from The Stamping Chef.

So without further ado let me introduce 'Broomstick Bella'


Card Specs
Stamp/Image:  The Stamping Chef 'Broomstick Bella' and Die-namics 'Spider Web' set
Colouring: Copic
Card Stock: Plain and Bazzil
Patterned Paper: doodlebug designs 'haunted manor'
 Inks: Printer: Printer, Versafine Tuxedo black and Brilliance Starlight Silver
 Die Cuts: Spellbinders 'classic circle, dienamics 'Spider-web', Martha Stewart 'Jack-o-lantern' and border punch
Embellishments:  KindyGlitz and spica pens

I am going to enter this in the following challenges
TBA
Now go check out the other DT's amazing creations at Creative Creations Challenges

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

picasion.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment