Followers

31 July 2020

Thank-you at Creatalicious Challenges


So more news, I made another design Team recently.....last one I promise!  I now also design for Creatalicious Challenges

The challenge I made this for is "Thank-you" and our sponsor Di's Digi Stamps





Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Pink Cat Studio and Stampendous Friendly messages
Colouring:   Copic
Card Stock: Misc
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye One Fine Day Pad
 Inks: Papertryink Fresh Snow
 Die Cuts: Spellbinders Circle and scalloped Circle
 Embellishments:  KaiserCraft Pearls
  

I am entering this one into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Add a flower/flowers
A Perfect time to Craft - Anything Goes

Remember to check out the other Design Team members work at 

Happy Crafting
Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment