Followers

08 December 2020

Making it Slimline with Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenges

 This time around at Digi Choosday Challenges we are making it Slimeline.  I haven't made too many of these in the past and struggled initially work work out what layout I should use.  I am happy with the results.  I used my favourite Winnie digi  (Santa's Suit) from the new collection from this one....then again I love them all!


Card Specs
Colouring:  Copic
Card Stock: Misc 
Patterned Paper: Polkadoodles 
 Inks: Printer only
 Die Cuts: Misc Circles
 Embellishments:  KindyGlitz on my Embossing Folder imprint 
   
I am entering this one into the following challenges:


Remember to check out the other Design Team members work at Digi Choosday Challenges!

Happy Crafting
Sam

8 comments:

  1. A darling image and card,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout of this card, Sam! Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute. Thanks for playing along with UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet card!! Thanks for playing along our December challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and cute image. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, Arlene, DT for Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet project! I love your design! Thanks for joining our Christmas Card Challenge at Make My Monday.
    I hope you join us again real soon!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card! Thank you for joining us in the Colouring in Scrapland challenge and good luck.
    Marisol DT xx

    ReplyDelete