Followers

19 January 2021

Happy Birthday Polkadoodles Nikky

 For this challenge the Dt were set the task of making an interactive birthday card in honour of Polkadoodles Nikky's birthday.....Happy Birthday Nikky xx

So I decided to try my first Iris shutter card with a secret message.  I used Winnie Celebration 2 Surprise Gift Digi, and I will definitely be making some more of these style cards as it wasn't as challenging as I thought it would be.




Card Specs

Colouring:  Copic
Card Stock: Misc 
 Inks: Printer only
 Die Cuts: Cricut machine for iris shutter parts
 Embellishments:  Misc Gems
   
I am entering this one into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - must use digi
Dies R Us Challenges - anything goes 

Remember to check out the other Design Team members work at Digi Choosday Challenges!

Happy Crafting
Sam

2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card, Samantha! Love the interactive element! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete