Followers

01 May 2011

Special Mother


I made this card (actually cards as I have made two the same) for my Mum and Mother-In-Law for Mother's Day next week. I am pretty sure I am safe in posting a pic here as my fam don't check in here.....well I think they don't!!

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Woodware Clear Female Relatives set
Colouring: Nil
Card Stock: Bazzill and White Linen Cardstock
Patterned Paper: KaiserCraft English Rose Collection Paper Pad
Inks: VersaColour Old Rose Cube
Die Cuts: Cricut Accent Essentials Cartridge and Dia-namics Large Rose
Embellishments: Kaiser Pearl Brads, Felt, Prima flowers and Misc Lace.

I also entering this into the following challenges
- Die Cuttin Diva Challenge # 12 - Mother's Day is on the way!! (My cricut cut is Accent 48 from the Accent Essentials Cartridge)
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge # 57 - Mom's the word
- Aud Sentiments Challenge # 27 - Happy Mother's Day
- Craft Us Crazy Challenge # 7 - Mother's Day and/or flowers
- Dutch Dare Card Challenge # 110 - For Mom (or as us Aussie's say it Mum!!)
- Little Red Wagon Challenge # 78 - For Mom
- The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge - Mother's Day

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh pretty card! I am sure they will both love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh WoW!! What lovely cards :o) I know they will love them...TFS!!!it with the Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...I love the lace! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at FCCB! :o)

    Lisa N.
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love the lace. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is so pretty, love that flower! I’m so glad you were able to join us this week at DDCC!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) If you haven’t already done so you’re welcome to come join in my “no strings attached” blog candy (with multiple winners )You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar and its open til May 13th. Hope you can play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. Thanks for playing at FCCB.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the paper and lace! The flower is also quite gorgeous! Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the lace adds so much to this very pretty card. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a pretty card. Love the felt flower. Thanks for joining us at Craft US Crazy this week.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the felt flower and the bit of lace. Thanks for playing along with us over at CRAFT US CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so pretty. Love that flower. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card. Love it!! Thanks for joining our Aud Sentiments Challenge! Hope to see you again.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty card. Thanks for joining the Aud Sentiments challenge.

    ReplyDelete