Followers

25 February 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAD FOR MARKERS

Mad for Markers is 2 years old!
Happy Birthday to you!

Here is a message from the lovely Boss Lady Sammi...
Good morning everyone! I am excited to post today as it is the start of our birthday celebrations.. on this date in 2010 I nervously sat in the NSW Dept of Fair Trading to see if I could register the name Mad for Markers... and voila! The name was registered... the next month was spent getting in stock and waiting for the website to be designed and then for me to enter all the product... on the 22 March 2010 the website went LIVE!! And so we are celebrating Mad for Markers birthday ALL MONTH LONG!!

I am very grateful to my Customers, Readers, Design Team and of course my friends and family to help Mad for Markers continue! Without you all I would just be sitting here with a bunch of markers hehe!! This way I get to share my bunches of markers - SO THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

So what's going to happen all month you ask??

Well.. we will have a bunch of giveaways... you will be able to enter each day on either the blog here or on our facebook page depending where the giveaway is held ... We have... a sample pack of Xpress It blending card for each day of the month, a load of digi images, Spicas and maybe more... so don't miss out!!

We might have an extra challenge or two ... perhaps some games....

The Celebrations will culminate on the 22nd March with a BIG Copical blog hop!!! WITH more fun prizes!! You will be able to sign up to participate on Monday {
here}


So join in the fun that is happening at Mad for Markers. I look forward to seeing you then!!

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment