Followers

25 February 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Well I haven't had the best of weeks so it was a big pick-me-up when I received a comment on one of my posts stating I had won a blog award! It was from the wonderful Annette(thank-you sooo much) and please, please, please check out her blog here.

Well more about the award!


This award is for the 'up-and-comers' - meaning blogs with less than "200 followers". You need to pass the award onto five bloggers and let them know. I would like to pass this award on to the following inspirational bloggers, please check out their beautiful, sensational and outstanding work.

This is the hardest part passing the award on but these are the ladies as there are so many well deserving! OK I am to passing it on to:

Susan from Stamp On Me - Thank you for being my BFF and inspiring me with your incredible paper crafts. Can't wait to we can get together and craft a day away!

Annie Rose from Annie Rose Makes Things - Your colouring is amazing and I am awe of your work.

Janine from Chrilvian - Your work is great and I love the varied elements that you use to get the final product!

Katie from Kards by Katie Kreations - Your colouring is also amazing and I love how your cards look in every way!

Chris from Easily Amused - Your cards are stunning and I love that your style is varied from card to card.

Girls please pass this on to 5 other talented ladies with less than 200 flowers

Once again, thank-you Annette and Happy Crafting
Sam xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you so much! I will post it with pride. :)

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete