Followers

04 March 2012

Anyone for Anya? Asian Element

This week's Anyone for Anya? Challenge is an Asian Element. I must admit I did a slight panic but since doing the once over my craft stash and rounded up a few items to use then my panic eased.


Card Specs
Stamp/Image: CC Designs 'Geisha Girls'
Colouring: Copics
Card Stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Christina Re Designer Paper
Inks: Printer
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Label seventeen and Martha Stewart fan border punch
Embellishments: MM Metal Words, Misc Heart Pins, Misc Ribbon and KindyGlitz

I am entering this in the following challenges
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

Please check out Anyone for Anya? for the other DT members fabulous designs.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous sam.your colours and design are really stunning and fab sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the image and papers.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo love the details on your card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super Samantha,Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete