Followers

26 March 2012

Arrrr, me Hearties

Arrrrr it's Pirate time at Anyone for Anya? this week. I do have to apologies to me hearties as I used the same design as I have done previously but used Pirate Anya for the image due to time restraints.

Arrrr

Card Spec
Stamp/Image: The Greeting Farm 'Pirate Anya'
Colouring: Copics Card Stock: Misc Plain and BazzillCardstock
Patterned Paper: Misc Pirate Map digital paper (from Etsy) and Imaginisce "B Day Bash" DP Inks: printer and Memento Tuxedo Black
Die Cuts: NIL
Embellishments: A Cherry On Top "Ahoy Mateys" Digital Elements and KindyGlitz

I am entering this in the following challenge

TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Monday Fun Day # 26 - Anything Goes

Please check out the other DT creations at Anyone for Anya?

Happy Crafting

Sam xx



6 comments:

  1. Cute Samantha! I love your colouring and the tones of the card. The wax seal and map are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Your girl pirate is so cute. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring! She is super cute!!! I keep forgetting I have this stamp, I will have to print her up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous sam.fantastic image and your design and colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have awarded you and your blog the Liebster Award. Please drop by my blog to collect your award. Thank you.http://livelaughlovecreatehm.blogspot.com/2011/12/2011-christmas-cards.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Anya love the backing and colouring on image is fabulous. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete