Followers

04 November 2012

Food Glorious Food!

This week at Anyone for Anya?  it's a "Inspired by Food" Challenge.  This gave me the perfect opportunity to break the seal on my new Anya stamps so this week I have used Anya Treats and I loved colouring her in!


Card Specs
Stamp/Image: The Greeting Farm 'Anya Treats'
Colouring: Copics 
Card Stock: Plain and Bazzill
Patterned Paper:  Bo Bunny 'Sweet Tooth' Collection and Misc
 Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
 Die Cuts: Marianne Creatables LR0151 and Martha Stewart Border punch
 Embellishments: Kaiser Pearls, 3D Crystal Lacquer and KindyGlitz

Please check out Anyone for Anya? for the other DT members fabulous designs

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Your coloring looks great. That paper is perfect, huh? I really need to get this stamp...you've made her adorable. :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning samantha.i love your pretty colours and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete