Followers

11 November 2012

Inspirational Photo Time at Anyone for Anya

This week at Anyone for Anya? it is Inspirational Photo time and it has all my favourite shades of pink in it.  So this really is no challenge at all!  Here is what I have created and I used another of the new Anya's from The Greeting Farm.


Card Specs
Stamp/Image: The Greeting Farm 'Anya Celebrates' and Wild Rose Studio 'Birthday Circles'
Colouring: Copics
Card Stock: Plain and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: jillibean soup 'Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup'
 Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black
 Die Cuts:  Die-Namics 'Perfect petal trio', Martha Stewart Border punch and Carl Circle and corner punch
 Embellishments: Misc flowers, Kaiser Gems and KindyGlitz
Please check out Anyone for Anya? for the other DT members fabulous designs

Happy Crafting
Sam xx 

Here is the Inspirational Picture for you to have a go!

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous and girly samanthat..stunning pretty image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I just love your card!! All that beautiful pink, the big Anya and flowers...

    Hugs from your AFA DT mate,
    Blankina

    Last time I wanted to comment too..but my computer did not allow me.
    Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete