Followers

16 November 2010

New Home - Main Street

I stumbled across (which I seem to be doing a lot lately) the Cupcake Craft Challenges blog and found that they too have weekly challenges that I might try my hand at now and again....so this week is my first attempt at success there!!

The challenge is to make a 'House Warming' Card! This is what I made...now I just need an occasion to use it!


Unfortunately my pic is not as bright as it is in real life. :-(

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Whipper Snapper - Main Street, Magenta Clear ' We're moving' set
Colouring: Triart Markers
Card Stock: White card stock and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: DCWV Blossom and Butterflies stack and My Mind's Eye It's My Party stack
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Circle and scalloped circle
Embellishments: 3D Crystal Lacquer.

Other challenges I have entered this card are
Bizzy Bec's Cute and Sweet Challenge
Lili Of the Valley Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card
    Thanks for joining us on LOTV - hope you enjoyed the hop!!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining us at Cucpake Craft this week Samantha ! Your card is gorgeous ! Love this image and your layout is fab ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card and image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable and such a sweet image!!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Samantha, love the bright cheery colours...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete