Followers

24 November 2010

Welcome to the World Nathaniel

A friend from work had a baby boy around a month ago and unfortunately I haven't had the change to meet him!

I had been a little slack in getting around to making a card so I thought I better get my act into gear and do something! I finished this tonight...actually it is still drying.

Card Specs

Stamp/Image: Whipper Snapper Duck Bath Rubber
Colouring: Derwent Water Colour pencils
Card Stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: DCWV Kids Stack
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Die Cuts: Martha Stewart and Fiskars Border punches and Spellbinders Circles and scalloped circles
Embellishments: Kaiser pearls, decorative pins, misc lace, Kindy glitz and 3D Crystal Lacquer.


I am going to enter it into the Charisma Cardz Challenge # 46 - Babys

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card.Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your papers are lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete