Followers

06 December 2010

Shades of Purple

Well I had to make my last batch of cards for the Aussie Card Swap for this year (yes I know I was leaving it a bit late) and the theme this month (or should I say last month) was ' Anything Goes'. Some may find this easier but I don't as I don't know what to do....this is probably why I am doing November's cards in December!!

I decided to make it Monochromatic to make it suitable for the PaperPlay Challenge Week 48; this is the first time have have entered their challenges!

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: SU Flight of the Butterfly set, Hero Arts Happy Birthday (has to be my most used stamp!!)
Colouring:NIL
Card Stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: SU
Inks: VersaColor Heliotrope
Die Cuts: Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge
Embellishments: Dots embossing folder, Kaiser Gems and 3D KindyGlitz.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! Thank you so much for playing with us at Paper Play! :)

    ReplyDelete