Followers

03 June 2012

CC Riley in Love hehe

This weeks Anyone for Anya? Challenge is In stitches.  So lets see some sewing either faux or real.  I've gone with some faux stitching on my creation.

Oh I have to tell you that I coloured this image in yesterday at the Mad for Markers Colouring day in Werribee.  It was a fab day where I learnt lots of new techniques including this vintage type of colouring....I could still so with some more practice!  Thanks Sammi for a great day.

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: The Greeting Farm 'CC Riley'
Card Stock: Kraft and Plain
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket 'Tea for two' Mini Deck and My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose 'Hazel' Papers
 Die Cuts: Nil
Embellishments: Misc Lace, Crochet flowers, Kaiser Sparklets, Tim Holtz Tickets, Heidi Grace Orchard Decorative Pins and Kaiser Rub-On Stitching

I am entering this in the following challenges
Let's ink it up Challenge # 24 - Use your favorite embellishments (flowers, lace and rub-ons are my fav)
Divas by Design Challenge #37 - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters Challenge # 86 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

Please check out Anyone for Anya? for the other DT members fabulous designs.
 
Happy Crafting
Sam xx

12 comments:

  1. Oh Sam this is just so stunning!I absolutely love your colouring and the tones on this are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring, so very envious over here in Perth! Would love to have been in Melbourne yesterday! Great card.

    xMarcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card sam.i love your colouring and stunning image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! The colors, the paper, the layout, the tiny flowers... adorable. :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this looks Fantastic Sam, I have to admit that I am a little hooked on this technique as well...haha! Hvae spent the rest of the weekend coloring distress style!

    It was Great to meet you on Saturday, it was soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one so much!! Love these soft colours..I have finally received my CC Riley stamp yesterday...after a month of post adventures.
    Thanks for the inspiration, see ya soon...
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, fab image and love the sweet little flowers....Thanks for joining us at Divas this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the detail and your colouring is fab. Think I will have to practice the vintage colouring technique. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck with the challenge, hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation! I love the colours, design, image and those fabbie crochet flowers
    Thank you for joining us at Lets ink it up
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the elements of stitching and the crochet flowers. Thanks for joining in the fun at Lets Ink It Up this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about your card. The image reminds me of my daughter. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete