Followers

12 June 2012

Hey Kaylee Journal

This month at   Mad for Markers are running an off the page challenge...so no cards and layouts here.  I must admit I freaked out a little by this challenge myself as I love making the odd card and don't stem away from it much at all.  

Well this week I covered my Journal I use to record my copic colours used of my favourite cards and I am quite pleased with the outcome.  I will now be covering all my journals and my DD has already put a request to make her one!


A little  close Up!

 One of it standing up and the mess on my desk...hehe

All those lovely copics used.

Additional Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Some Odd Girl 'Hey Kaylee' Set
Colouring: Copics pictured above
Card Stock: Misc Plain and Bazzill Cardstock
Patterned Paper: Chatter Box 'Rosey Roses'
 Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
 Die Cuts: Nil
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Kaiser Gems and KindyGlitz

 
I am entering this into the following challenges
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 70 - No Cards, Tags or ATCs
The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge # 160 - The sketch
Moving Along with the times Challenge - Anything but a card
Try It On Tuesdays Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft your passion Challenge # 114- Anything Goes

Some Odd Girl Stamps and all the copics can be purchased at the Mad for Markers store and you can check out the other Design Teams work at the challenge blog here.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

Mad For Markers [home link]

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous project Sam! I love how you have done this and it is such a perfect idea for a copic journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has to have a copic journal and this looks Fantastic Sam! I'm not suprised your Daughter wants one! And as for that messy desk....What mess...heeh! That is classed as clean as far as my desk is concerned...hehe! You wont want to see mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - and how organised you are!! Love the colouring on this! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea - love it!
    Great image so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project and idea.
    Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion.
    Hugs Berit - GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, such pretty colours and sweet image.
    Thanks for sharing with MAWTT this week.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous journal - such pretty, bright colours too!

    Thanks for joining the 'no cards' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project.Love the paper you've chosen and your super colouring.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic project, looks so bright and the image is lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great project, and such an adorable image, no doubt it will be a pleasure to use.
    Thanks for joining us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a useful journal. And so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete