Followers

10 June 2012

Cheeky Geeky Beauty

Here This week at Anyone for Anya? we are having a photo Inspiration challenge.  I decided to use the vintage colouring technique with my copics again


Here is your photo inspiration...just a couple of zebra stripes!
Card Specs
Stamp/Image: The Greeting Farm 'Cheeky Geeky'
Card Stock: Plain and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny 'Go Wild Zebra' and Kaiser Craft 'Miss Nelly'
 Die Cuts: Nil
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Kaiser Sparklets,Crafty Bitz Crystal Stickers and me&my BIG idea embellishments
I am entering this in the following challenges
The Sweet Shop Challenge # 162 - The sketch to the right

Please check out Anyone for Anya? for the other DT members fabulous designs.
 
Happy Crafting
Sam xx

5 comments:

  1. Samantha this is the cutest! I love this image and what a great design to suit the inspiration photo :) I also have some candy over at my blog if you are interested :) http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous sam.fantastic colour combo and i love the image :D

    xx coosp xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet and I love the colouring .... nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Darling image! Love the different patters. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute! Love your Darling image and Fab color combo and fun patterns too! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete