This is the second installment in the cards I needed to make for twin girls. It is much the same as the card I blogged yesterday...just a change of image, colours and embellies.
Stamp/Image: The Greeting farm 'Creepin' Creeper Collection 1 Harlow, Inkadinkado Paperwork Greetings set and Hero Arts Happy Birthday
Card Stock: Plain White cardstock and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Kaiser Bubblegum Hills Collection
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black and Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid
Die Cuts: Spellbinders circles and scalloped circles, Ida Lou's Flower Box, Quickutz corner and Sizzix Corner Flourish # 2
Embellishments: Crystal Stickers, Misc flowers from my stash and KindyGlitz
I am entering this into the same challenges challenges as yesterdays card
- Anyone for Anya? - Polka Dots Challenge
- A Gem of a Challenge Challenge # 22 - Sketch to the right
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges # - What'eva
- A Spoon Full of Sugar # 154 - Flower Power
- Party Time Tuesdays # 18 - Anything Goes
PS - Now I have to make cards for twin boys!