Followers

12 June 2011

Cupcake Inspirations # 115 - DT Work

This is the first (of hopefully many!) Design Team cards.

This one is for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge # 115. You should stop over there because you can win 5 fab images of their choice from Prairie Fairy Designs.

Here is the picture for this weeks challenge.

And Here is what I came up with!

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: The Prairie Fairy Designs Birthday Party Digi and Hero Arts Happy Birthday
Colouring: Copics
Card Stock: Plain White cardstock and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: DCWV Blossom and Butterfly Stack
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black
Die Cuts: Scalloped and plain Ovals and Martha Stewart butterfly punches
Embellishments: Misc Lace, Kaiser Pearls, Misc Gems, KindyGlitz and 3D Crystal Lacquer

I am entering this into the following challenges
- Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge # 97 (I know it looks different but I did start out with it!)


Happy Crafting
Sam xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow its so pretty. Luv the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam this is adorable, I love this whacky cake and all those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this too much fun Sam?!? I'm so excited to be on the team too! And I LOOOOOVE your first card (although it's making me hungry...I am going to have to watch it with these challenges...every time I look at the yummy photos I find myself snacking on something!)!
    Gorgeous card!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is STUNNING Sam, I love the colours you used from the inspiration!! And the butterflies are adorable! Happy To follow you!Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam, your card is just adorable. I don't think it looks different from the sketch - I think it's a great interpretation. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring and the sparkle!! fabulous layout with great DP choices; super fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! What fun colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete