I don't make shaped cards very often but when I saw that Birthday Sundaes had a 'Shaped Card' Challenge where you could win a cricut cartridge, I just had to enter!
The Pink Stamper is having a Birthday Celebration too so you should check that out!
Stamp/Image: Hero Arts Tags & Tickets set
Colouring: Copics (a tiny bit on the candle)
Card Stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: DCWV Sweet Stack (appropriately chosen) and Nana's Nursery Baby Girl stack
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black
Die Cuts: Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge - Cupcake 4
Embellishments: Pebbles Felt flowers, Misc Rhinestones and KindyGlitz
I am entering this into these other challenges
- Bearly Mine Challenge # 12 - Anything Goes
- My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge # 10 - Seeing Spots
- Mark's Finest Papers Challenge # 60 - Buttons
- Just Some Lines challenge - Spots and Dots
- Going Grey with Scrap-creations Challenge - Anything Goes
- Anita Be Stampin Challenge # 23 - Shaped and optional Button (I'm in this one just for fun!!)
Now I don't know if I should back cupcakes or make more shaped cards!