I made this card for my brother's birthday which I am sorry to say has passed a couple of days ago. Since I won't be seeing him to...oh I don't know when, then I don't think it really matters that I didn't make it before the day!!
I used a Sketch Saturday sketch # 158 which I will tell you now I will use again. It is down the bottom of this post.
Stamp/Image: The Greeting farm 'Creepin' Creeper Collection 1 - Tyler
Card Stock: Plain White cardstock and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Kaiser Party Animals Pad
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black
Die Cuts: Cuttlebug Stars and QuiKutz Corner
Embellishments: 3D Crystal Lacquer
I am entering this into the following challenges
- Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge - Male
- Woodware USA Challenge # 30 - Masculine Card
- There's Magic In the Air Challenge - Masculine
- Lexi's Creations Challenge # 41 - Male Card
- Bearly Mine Challenge # 12 - Anything Goes
PS - I have to confess that I am not really happy with this one! My Copics did a fair bit of bleeding...not sure why but they did :-(