Followers

18 December 2011

Anya for Anya? Photo Inspiration

This week's Anyone for Anya? Challenge is an Inspirational Photo Challenge. The first thing I thought of when I saw the pic was a cheerleader so here is my creation.

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: The Greeting Farm 'Anya Cheer' Digi
Colouring: Copics
Card Stock: Misc Plain
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy Girl PP and DCWV All About Boys Stack
Inks: Printer
Die Cuts: Spellbinders classic and scalloped circles and Martha Stewart border punch
Embellishments: Sticker Cafe Glitter Alphabet Rub-Ons, Kaiser Gems, Misc Grosgrain and KindyGlitz

I am entering this in the following challenges
TBA

Please check out Anyone for Anya? for the other DT members fabulous designs.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

1 comment:

  1. stunning card sam.your colour combo and design is fab and i love the gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete