Followers

24 December 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge - 8th Challenge

This fortnight we have a beautiful sketch from Genevieve for Friday Sketch Challenge. This one is going to run for a month as we understand that every one is busy, busy this time of the year! Anyway I made the following card for no one in particular!!


Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Spesch Designer Stamps 'Spring Flower' Digi and Kaiser Craft 'Occasions' Mini Stamps
Colouring: Copics
Card Stock: Misc Plain, and Bazzill Cardstock
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy PP
Inks: Printer and Versafine Onyx Black
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Scalloped and Oval
Embellishments: Kaiser Gems, Misc Decorative Pins, Me & my Big Idea Butterflies and kindyglitz.

I am entering this in the following challenges
Cooking It Up with Katie Challenge # 86 - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge # 37 - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters Challenge # 66 - Anything Goes
Bearly-Mine Challenge # 26 - Anything Goes
Pile It On Challenge # 49 - Bling it on!

Please check out Friday Sketch Challenge for the other DT members fabulous designs and enter this fortnight's fun!

Happy Crafting

Sam xx

PS - If I don't get here tomorrow then Have yourself a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

And thanks for visiting my blog and a very big thank-you to my followers (I appreciate your support and comments xx)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and I love the bright happy colors you've used in the design. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning samantha.your colours are gorgeous and i love the image :D
    wishing you and yours a fantastic christmas :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Samantha! It's is so wonderful! I'm so glad you played along in the challenge at Cooking It Up with Katie this time, and remember that you can play up to 3 times before the challenge ends on January 3. Merry Christmas.
    NanaConnie DT Chef

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweet card. Love the image and detail. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and image.

    Thanks for joining us at My mum's craft shop.

    Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete