Followers

29 December 2011

My Top 10 Crafty creations for 2011

Well if everyone is doing I have to do it to! (My mum would state ".. if blah blah was jumping of a bridge you would follow.." hehe)


Cards Made with... Greeting Farm Stamps

CC Designs

Spesch Designer Stamps

Stamping Bella
Hero Arts Stamps (2 for the price of one...sorry for sneaking in an extra!!)










No Coloured Images
Gee that was hard...next year I think we should do a Top 20!

If you do a Top 10 Crafty Creations for 2011 like me you can link it up to Kellie's blog too!

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

4 comments:

  1. They are all awesome! I hope you have a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic selection of cards samantha.all so gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hard picking just a few, wasn't it? I love your selection, your work is fabulous!! Here's to a happy, crafty 2012!!

    ReplyDelete