Followers

09 December 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge - 7th Challenge

I made this card for my lunch buddy (or should I say previous lunch buddy before she went on Maternity Leave). I feel terrible but I am sure her bub, Ella is a little over two months old and I still haven't been around to meet her...well I have her card made!!


This is using this weeks Friday Sketch Challenge sketch!

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Bugaboo Stamps ' Boo Teddy Bear' Digital Stamp and Hero Arts ' It's A Girl!
Colouring: Copics
Card Stock: Misc Plain, Bazzill and DCWV Glitter Cardstock
Patterned Paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl Stack
Inks: Printer and ColorBox Rouge Chalk
Die Cuts: Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Spellbinders Diamond and Magnolia Heart Swirl
Embellishments: Kaiser Pearls, Misc Lace, Misc Ribbon, Prima flowers and kindyglitz.

I am entering this in the following challenges
Divas by Design Challenge # 16 - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug Challenge - Anything Goes

Please check out Friday Sketch Challenge for the other DT members fabulous designs and enter this fortnight's fun!

Happy Crafting

Sam xx

PS - Here is this week's sketch by Genevieve


2 comments:

  1. O. . .M. . .G!!! Is Boo not positively pretty in pink!!! GADS, but I admire crafters who do such brilliant embellishing - Your project is smashing!!! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous hun...!

    thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete