Followers

10 January 2011

Clean & Simple Butterfly Gift Cards

I had to make some gift cards and I usually just make something that is simple in design. So when I saw the Paperplay Clean and Simple Challenge it gave me a little more motivation to get the job done sooner rather than later!

Here is what I came up with..


A closer look at a couple of them...













Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Stampin' Up Flight of the Butterfly
Colouring: NIL
Card Stock: Bazzill Cardstock
Patterned Paper: NIL
Inks: Vivid Olive, Aqua, Tea Rose and ColorBox Tangerine
Die Cuts: Martha Stewart Large Butterfly Punch
Embellishments: Weave Extra Adhesive Bling

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

PS - My trip has been postponed (yeah) so you may see me around a little more than expected this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment