Today my BFF come over and we made a day of crafting. Yeah...I have my creative mojo back...I did think I lost it for a while.
I finished off my card swap cards and then made this...
I made it for the following Challenges
- Anyone for Anya - 2 Images
- Friday Sketches # 138 - See right
- Paper Sundaes # 53 - Distressing
- Charisma Cardz # 3 - Magic Numbers
- 4 Crafty Chicks # 21- Recipe (1 Ribbon, 2 Brads and 3 PP)
- Stamp Something - Cute Somethings
- Paper Play # 3 - Back to Black
- Cute Card Thursday # 148 - Receipe 1,2,3 (1 Ribbon, 2 Brads and 3 PP)
Way above my Challenge Quota but I am happy with the result!!
Stamp/Image: Miss Anya Love and CC Designs Tree Stump
Colouring: Copic, Triart and Alpha Markers
Card Stock: Core'dinations ColorCore, Bazzill and Misc White
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love Mini Deck
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black
Die Cuts: Cricut Sweet Treats Cartridge ans Sizzix Ida Lou's Flowerbox
Embellishments: Birch Craft Ribbon, Kaiser Waterberry brads, Prima flowers, Kaiser gems and Kindyglitz.
Oh I should mention I used my Heidi Swapp edge distresser and I love, love, love it!!
Also entered into the following challenges
- The Stamp Man Challenge # 14 - Distress
- Alifactory # 64 - Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle Shop Challenge # 43 - Anything Goes