Followers

06 January 2011

Space Valentine

I thought I would start getting my Valentine cards out of the way instead of my usual caper of making my husband's the night before.

I saw the Kenny K new range of stamps for the occasion and knew the space one was perfect for my DH.


So I made this card to enter into two Challenges
- The Sweetest Thing Sunday Sketch Challenge # 98; and
- Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge # 25 - Hearts

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Kenny K Spaced digistamp and Hero Arts Heart Stamp
Colouring: Derwent Studio pencils
Card Stock: Bazzill Cardstock
Patterned Paper: DCWV Glitter stack and Misc space pic
Inks: Printer and Brilliance Starlite Silver
Die Cuts: Cricut Stamped Cartridge, Spellbinders Circle and Fiskars border punch
Embellishments: Misc Ribbon, Misc Decorative pins, KindyGlitz, and 3D crystal lacquer.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful.. Love the way you colored the BG.. Very lovely work.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week, hope to see you back next week..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome. I love your coloring on this image and I love your layout. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete