25 January 2011
Valentine - Lil Lolita Lilith
I am still in a crafty mood today from yesterday's craft session with my BFF so I decided to get onto the Tickled Pink Stamps # 3 - Sketch to the left!!
Also made this card suitable for entry into the following other challenges
- Pattie's Creations Challenge # 11 - Black and White with one other color
- Bearly Mine Challenge # 2 - 'Tis a Recipe (3 flowers, 2 design papers and 1 image)
- Bizzy Bec January Challenge # Recipe - (3 flowers, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon)
- Paper Sundaes # 53 - Distressing
- Paper Play # 3 - Back to Black
Once again way above my Challenge Quota but I am again I am happy with the results!
Stamp/Image: Tickled Pink Stamps - Lil Lolita Lilith Digi Image
Colouring: Copic and Triart
Card Stock: Core'dinations ColorCore and Misc White
Patterned Paper: American Crafts Marashino (Dots) and Bella Elegance Paperz
Die Cuts: Spellbinders petite scalloped Oval and Petite oval
Embellishments: Misc Craft Ribbon, Misc Lace, Francheville buttons, Prima flowers, Kaiser gems and Kindyglitz.
I used my Heidi Swapp edge distresser again and I think it is my favourite thing at them moment!
Also entered into the following challenges
- The Stamp Man Challenge # 14 - Distress
- Alifactory # 64 - Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle Shop Challenge # 43 - Anything Goes
- All that Scraps # 63 - Early Valentines
- Lexi's Creations Challenge # 32 - Valentine