Followers

10 April 2011

Easter Bunny

It seems to have been forever since I have posted here....I have been a little busy and a lot sick so I haven't felt like being on the computer any more than I needed to!

Today I thought I would post you the first of my Easter cards as I am sure there will be more before Easter to share.

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Studio G Misc Easter set
Colouring: NIL
Card Stock: Kraft and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: DCWV The Green Stack and I am not sure the other one!
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black
Die Cuts: Cricut cartridge Create a Critter
Embellishments:Misc Button, white pen, Misc Dictionary Page and 3D Crystal Lacquer.

I am also entering this into the following challenges
- Circut Cardz Challenge # 69 - Easter
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge - it's time for spring colours/easter
- Stamping Vacation - Special Things about April
- Totally Gorjuss Challenge # 75 - Anything Fluffly
- Digi's With Attitude Challenge # 21- Easter
- Phindy's Place Challenge # 50 - Easter Time
- Stampin for the Weekend Challenge # 7 - Easter


Happy Crafting
Sam xx

6 comments:

  1. I really love the bunny on the card!

    Thanks for joining us on the Digi's With Attitude! Easter Challenge!
    Hope to see you in next one too!

    Luv&Hugs,
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Easter bunny card. So glad you could play along with us this week at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha. Cute bunny image. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place with this lovely card.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo Cute! I just love Creative Critters! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC. Anita CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute easter card:) Thanks for joining the TG challenge this week:) Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work thanks for playing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete