Followers

04 April 2011

Spring Snail

I made this appropriate for a couple of things this week. I needed to make a shaped card for my cricut card swap I am in and I wanted to make something that was also eligible to enter into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge # 53 - Looks like spring.

This is what I came up with!!

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Studio G Clear Set
Colouring: NIL
Card Stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: NIL
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black
Die Cuts: Cricut Paisley Cartridge and Design Software
Embellishments: Kasier Gems, Prima flowers, uni-ball Signo pen and KindyGlitz.

I am also entering this into the following challenges
- Ellephantastic Challenge # 25 - Anything but square or rectangle
- Paper Sundaes # 63 - Spring
- Art Impressions Stamps Challenge # 10 - Shaped Cards

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

9 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo cute! I love shaped cards! Thnks for playing along with us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam,

    Very cute card, I love the shape! Just wanted to also let you know I'm a new follower on your blog!

    Susan
    http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam
    A very cute snail card loving the colour scheme
    Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! what a great shaped card, love it! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this month. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love shaped cards! The gems for the cheeks is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card! I love the way you used gemstones for the rosy cheeks! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shaped card, very cute snail. Thanks for taking part in the Ellephantastic challenge this month.
    hugs
    Michelle
    Elle DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bright colours and adorable shape! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a fabulous shaped card. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this month. Hugs Helen x x

    ReplyDelete