Followers

27 April 2011

What's On your Workbench? Wednesday

It has been a while since I have done a WOYWW so I am glad to of returned. So 'What's on my work desk this week?' I hear you ask.......a mess!!

I have my card swap cards done for the Aussie Card Swappers from the cricut forum, a thank-you card I need to get in the post, stamps I need to sort-out (or use) and some misc stuff to put away. I can tell you that is the clean side of my desk!!

Check out everyone else's desks at the Stamping Ground and have a happy WOYWW!!

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

10 comments:

  1. good to see you again - looking busy and creative!
    Thanks for the peek - enjoy your week!

    Sarah at 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your desk, and 'a mess' is exactly how I would always describe mine, lol. Shaz #76

    ReplyDelete
  3. like your tote bag, lots of lovely goodies there, Happy WOYWW 99, Thank you for sharing your desk with us much appreciated it. A great desk. #31.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your equipment and supplies--looks like you have lots of fun stuff to work with!
    Andria WOYWW#121

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy looking desk. Love all the cards you have made. Wish I was in the swap! Thanks for sharing. Vickie aka okienurse #35

    ReplyDelete
  6. This maes me want to go get my Cricut out to play with.
    Happy woyww
    rebecca (38)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a good spot to get crafty!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Sheena #79

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that tote, just perfect to store all the bits that get lost. I like the look of those images and the excellent colouring too. Lots of fun there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam, I am loving the colours used and stamping on your desk this week. Running very late here happy belated WOYWW – thanks for popping over!!Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, no definitely not a mess, looks great to me (I'd love a cricut!) and yes, at last we are home from dog sitting and everything they learnt from us has probably been forgotten already, the little monkeys! Have a great week. (Happy Late woywww)
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete