Followers

12 April 2011

Enjoy the Journey

I made the following card specifically for my favourite blog.....Anyone for Anya? Their Challenge this week is a colour challenge (Egg-citing) and this week the winner will be come a Design Team Member. Yes you heard me...A Design Team member!! I am sooo very excited as I have been waiting for this opportunity to come up. So this is what I made and wish me luck pleeease.

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: The Greeting Farm Surfer Anya

Colouring: Copics, Alpha and Triart Markers
Card Stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: DCWV The Blossoms & Butterfly Stack
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Vivid Aqua
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangle and Marianne Creatables LR0116
Embellishments: Kasier Gems, Misc lace from my stash, MM ribbon, Prima flowers, Acetate Sheet, Jo-Ann Rub-Ons and Stickles.

In addition to the colours from Anyone for Anya? I used a sketch from A Gem of a Challenge #18 inspiration!








Happy Crafting

Sam xx

6 comments:

  1. great card, love the colors,,it looks great thanks for joining us at AFA hugs christa DT AFA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so FUN and pretty! Love your cute image!
    Hugs, Maribeth DT AFA

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and love the take on my sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute, pretty colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card, love the image, Thank you for sharing with us at AGOAC this week. hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Sam! Love the paper piecing on the surfboard. Thanks for joining in the colour challenge at Anyone for Anya? this week.
    Susan xxox AFA DT
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete