Followers

13 November 2010

Aussie Card Swap - October - Better Late than never!

Well these cards were suppose to be complete last month and sent out by the 10th but as you can see on my Whats on my work desk Wednesday pic they were not even in the construction stage!!

Better late than never I say. They will make the post today....YEAH!!

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: DigiStamp Boutique Hoot and Mistletoe (This means I can enter their Monthly Challenge again too) and Stylish Images Merry Christmas
Colouring: Triart and Alpha Markers
Card Stock: Kassazz
Patterned Paper: Misc Green and white card, Green Shimmer cards too!
Inks: Printer and Versafine Onyx Black
Die Cuts: Cricut Storybook and Spellbinders circles
Embellishments: MM Rub-ons and KindyGlitz

Also I entered this into the Lili Of the Valley Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

3 comments:

  1. Owl love getting this one! Great swirly thing from Storybook! I love that cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam, what a cute card. Your colouring is fab and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam - Thanks for joining in our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique again....Love the colours, papers and added detail...a super creation...Sally-Ann...x

    ReplyDelete