Followers

26 November 2010

Fairy Tales and Panto Season

Cupcake Craft Challenge are having a Fairy Tales and Panto theme challenge and I immediately thought of the Disney Princesses. I love them all!!

So it wasn't difficult for me to decide what to make for this one. I have used my cricut 'Dreams Come True' cartridge time and time again for little girl birthday cards so I got it out again for this one.

Just a little info - My favourite Disney Princess is Belle and my favourite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast.

Anyway enough chatter and on with the show......be my guest....

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: NIL
Colouring: NIL
Card Stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Sandylion Atomic Daisies
Inks: NIL
Die Cuts: Cricut Dreams Come True and Base Camp Cartridges
Embellishments: Misc flower from stash, Kaiser Gems, Kindy Glitz.

Poor Belle looks a little pale in the pic!!

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha. This is such a pretty card, I love the colours. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, what a pretty card. Such a sweet image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete