Followers

11 November 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge # 18

Anything but Square.

Well my girl and my card are Anything but square. I made this for the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge, it is the first time I have entered this one and I could not pass it by when I heard the theme....a chance to step out of the norm!!

So without further more ado here is Kenny K's Troublemaker.


Card Specs

Stamp/Image: Kenny K's Digi Troublemaker
Colouring: Triart and Ciao Markers
Card Stock: Bazzill Pocka Dot Pink and White card stock
Patterned Paper: DCWV Nana's Kids and Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious
Inks: Printer
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Scalloped Circle, Cricut Wild Card cartridge
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Kaiser Gems, Misc Ribbon, Misc Rub-ons, Glossy Accents and Kindy Glitz.

I used a Mojo Monday Sketch from September.
Also entered into the Bizzy Bec's Cute and Sweet Challenge and Lili Of the Valley Anything Goes Challenge


Happy Crafting
Sam xx

3 comments:

  1. Another stunner Sam. Your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Bec's. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful shaped card and a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,fabulous colouring and love the shape!!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete