Followers

18 November 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie - life is sweet

I started this card last night and I wasn't totally convinced I liked where it was heading. So I slept on it and then change one minor element...now I am happy with the way it turned out!! I have had this stamp for sooooo long and this is the first time I have used it.

I have made it as my entry to the Kraftin' Kimmie Fibers Challenge, check it out here!!


Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Kraftin' Kimmie Francesca & Cupcake and Hampton Art footlong cupcake set
Colouring: Triart and Alpha Markers
Card Stock: Bazzill and DCWV glitter cardstock
Patterned Paper: Kaiser Candy Lane Collection this includes the diecut tab on top of card
Inks: Printer
Die Cuts: Spellbinders circles
Embellishments: Misc lacy ribbon, prima flower and flower center

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment