Followers

28 November 2010

Paper Sundae Challenge # 45

I made this from a sketch posted for the Paper Sundae Challenge # 45, I flipped it sideways to be a little different.

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Spesch Stamps Spring flower (I fell in love with this image when I saw Karina's card I had to go out and buy it straight away!)
Colouring: Triart and Alpha Markers
Card Stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Togetherness Mini Deck
Inks: Printer
Die Cuts: Spellbinder Labels 14, Martha Stewart Butterfly punches and Fiskars Lacy Days Punch
Embellishments: Misc Gems, Kaiser Pearls Lace and Kindy Glitz.

And here is my creation...
Also entered into the
- Charisma Cardz Challenges # 47 - One for the Girls
- Sketches In Thyme - Open Challenge
- Crazy 4 Challenges # C4C58 - Birthdays


Happy Crafting
Sam xx

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. It's definitely 'one for the girls'! Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is lovely, I loved the way you mixed the colors!!
    Thank you for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!!
    Lots of kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another beautiful card! love the colors you have here. thanks again for sharing your creations at Sketches in Thyme.
    hugs,
    isay :D

    ReplyDelete