Followers

05 November 2010

Tickled Pink Monthly Sketch Challenge # 6

I decided I had to participate in the Tickled Pink Monthly Sketch Challenge as I just can not go past a sketch and leave it alone.

So anyway I saw this sketch by Kellie Winnell, pulled out my craft stuff and this is what the end product evolved into......introducing Mollie Mittens.

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Tickled Pink Pet Mollie Mittens with Flower, Imprint Happy Birthday Stamp
Colouring: Triart Markers,
Card Stock: Bazzill Lime and Misc Cream card
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Sandal PP
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Die Cuts: Sizzix Scribbles Swirls, Martha Stewart Punch
Embellishments: Heidi grace decorative Pins. Kaiser Gems, Sullivans Ribbon, Gindyglitz and 3D Crystal Lacquer.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mollie is so adorable and thanks for playing in our TPS Monthy Challenge.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete