Followers

22 November 2010

Lil Christmas Evie

I made this card to enter into the Lil Lolita Boutique Christmas Challenge. It gave me a little nudge to start to get into the Christmas spirit which I am struggling with this year. I can not believe there is only a little over a week left of November and I haven't start making my cards to send out! Oh no!!

Anyway I made this using a Mojo Monday sketch, I hope you like!!



Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Tickled Pink Stamps - Lil Christmas Evie Digi
Colouring: Triart and Alpha Markers
Card Stock: Gold Shimmer Card
Patterned Paper: Spotlight Christmas from I don't know what year in the 1900s
Inks: Printer
Die Cuts: Martha Stewart border punch
Embellishments: Misc Rub-ons, fake holly, Kaiser Gems and Kindy Glitz.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

9 comments:

  1. Great card & image, love the way you have coloured her in xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW WOW I love your card, so gorgeous!! Your colouring is so perfect:-) Thanks so much for joining in this week at LLB:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Samantha!! I love this! Fantastic card and Evie never looked so festive!
    Thanks for playing at LLB this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evie looks absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for joining LLB this week!

    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute - i love how you colored evie's dress two toned! thanks so much for playing with us at LLB this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Glad to hear that we helped lift your christmas spirit. Thanks for joining us at LLB this week hugs from Bron

    ReplyDelete
  7. O loving this card. Love the traditional feel to it! I hope your mojo continues for your card making! Thanks for joining in with us this week at LLB
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and I love the added holly! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lil Lolita Boutique! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!! I love that very traditional DP in the background and the ribbon and holly which ties it all in. Thanks for joining us this week at LLB.

    ReplyDelete