Followers

12 November 2010

Charisma Cardz Challenge # 45

Sympathy.

I have to confess that I have had this image coloured for well over 12 months and just didn't know what to do with it. It is large and it doesn't leave much space for creativity. When I saw the Charisma Cardz Challenge theme being sympathy I though now I have to do something with it and if I say so myself I think it turned out alright!!

Card Specs
Stamp/Image: PSX Lillies and MSE Sympathy Sentiments set
Colouring: Derwent Water Colours
Card Stock: Bazzill and White card stock
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black
Die Cuts: Fiskars Border punch
Embellishments: MM Ribbon, Kaiser Gems and 3D Crystal Lacquer.

Mojo Monday June 2010 sketch used for inspiration (I think I would be lost without the Mojo!!)
and entered into Lili Of the Valley Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

4 comments:

  1. The image is beautiful and very well coloured too! I'm glad it came in useful for a card after all that time but hope it doesn't have to be sent for even longer :)
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card. I love the image and how you colored it..perfect. It is really stunning. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've done a beautiful job with this Sam. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week at Charisma. Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, so elegant, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete