Followers

28 November 2010

Cupcake Inspirations # 86


Ooops...I almost forgot to post it!!.

I made this a little earlier in the week for a lady at work who's going to a 60th over this weekend. I was stuck for ideas so I used Cupcake Inspiration for Inspiration!!

They posted this gorgeous pic....beautiful Autumn colours for us to tap into get inspiration. This is what I created...


Card Specs
Stamp/Image: NIL
Colouring: NIL
Card Stock: Bazzill and DCWV Glitter Cardstock
Patterned Paper: DVWV The Garden Party Stack
Inks: Printer
Die Cuts: Spellbinder Circle, Cricut Storybook Cartridge and Sizzix Slobbery Kiss Strip
Embellishments: American Craft Ribbon, MM Staples and 3D Crystal Lacquer.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love the butterflies! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete