Followers

23 November 2010

Get Well Soon Chook

I love this chook and I seem to go back to him time and time again when making Get Well cards. He has some spunk about him, I think so anyway!

This one is for my entry into the Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - # 59 Get well Soon

Card Specs

Stamp/Image: Cookie Crumbs - Get Well Critters by CC Designs
Colouring: Triart Markers
Card Stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: DCWV All about Boys Stack
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Die Cuts: Martha Stewart and Fiskars Border punches and Spellbinders Ovals
Embellishments: Misc Ribbon, MM Staples and 3D Crystal Lacquer.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

2 comments:

  1. ooh lovely card, thanks for joining us at craftycatz this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab get well card Samantha, I love that chick with the broken wing.
    Thanx for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete